• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A SS Member got a M-37 today!!!

flygirl

Okay boys here she is in all her glory. We got a new set of batteries in today, changed the generator, added some oil, and tightened a few screws, all within an hour; then took her for a spin around Falls Church, VA. Guess all that's left is finding a name for her. Any suggestions?:popcorn:

Attachments

vtdeucedriver

Name................How about "Sunshine".................As in the song "All for the love of sunshine"
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7ZLEQ3MCZA[/media]

For the military twist
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lELZMc7mvgw[/media]

flygirl

Alright, so I think I am settling on Lulu for my truck's name. Reason: spent most of my life living in Honolulu. Hope vtdeucedriver's feelings are not hurt if I don't go with Sunshine.

What do u think:?:

flygirl

M37 truck name

Alright, so I think I am settling on Lulu for my truck's name. Reason: spent most of my life living in Honolulu. Hope vtdeucedriver's feelings are not hurt if I don't go with Sunshine.

What do u think:?:

L1A1

Yeah I like "Lulu" too. Easy to say-easy to spell. I used to work with a guy who was always angry/ upset at something and we nick named him "sunshine." My truck used to belong to the Ashville, PA fire dept (great name for an FD "Ashville") and carried the monicker "Hound Dog" along the leading edge of the hood. I may add that after the Dodge is restored.
Matt

flygirl

Majority rules! Waiting on my mentor vtdeucedriver to chime in. Where are you, wake up, it's already 0900 and almost time to start those OD engines.

flygirl

Glad everyone is on board with Lulu. Lulu she is. I might have to remove the little hula girl magnet from my refrigerator to the dash. Thanks guys. Hope to take it out for a ride tomorrow and not have the darn thing vapor lock on me.:jumpin::jumpin:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Glad everyone is on board with Lulu. Lulu she is. I might have to remove the little hula girl magnet from my refrigerator to the dash. Thanks guys. Hope to take it out for a ride tomorrow and not have the darn thing vapor lock on me.:jumpin::jumpin:
I think Lulu is a heck of a good name!!

Don't wanna tell my age but at one time, if something was really good ya said "Now that's a Lulu of a"...insert name of sumpin.

Anyway...I think your M37 is a "Lulu" of a truck.

And yes...I had the Hula Dancer on the dash of my 51 Chevy:grin:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks