• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 Crew Cab Build Starts

onegmjack

I know this is off subject will your great build.Are you the one that has the tires listed in my area on Craigslist?I read in this post you were working on a tire deal.If so PM me.Dwight

ApopkaFL

Banned
I picked up the paint today, I now looking for a few days with no rain. I did prime it today so its all gray now. The color make shock you, but I like it. Its going to stand out loud and proud.

Attachments

ApopkaFL

Banned
Is that third picture a speaker housing?
Wow nice build. Im also curious as to what that 3rd picture is?

Yes that is a speaker housing for the Mid Range sound. ( mids ) Also going to hold the radio. I have 2 15" sub woofers that is going behind the seat. DVD player , 15" fold down monitor for the rear seat. X Box Game system going in also. 3 10" Mid Range speakers with 2 tweeters for the (HIGHS). 2 amps , Radio has GPS, DVD , CDR , MP3 , Tv , HD radio... did I miss anything? That Mid range speaker box will sit in between the two front seats.