• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 Crew Cab Build Starts

onegmjack

I know this is off subject will your great build.Are you the one that has the tires listed in my area on Craigslist?I read in this post you were working on a tire deal.If so PM me.Dwight

ApopkaFL

Banned
I picked up the paint today, I now looking for a few days with no rain. I did prime it today so its all gray now. The color make shock you, but I like it. Its going to stand out loud and proud.

Attachments

ApopkaFL

Banned
Is that third picture a speaker housing?
Wow nice build. Im also curious as to what that 3rd picture is?

Yes that is a speaker housing for the Mid Range sound. ( mids ) Also going to hold the radio. I have 2 15" sub woofers that is going behind the seat. DVD player , 15" fold down monitor for the rear seat. X Box Game system going in also. 3 10" Mid Range speakers with 2 tweeters for the (HIGHS). 2 amps , Radio has GPS, DVD , CDR , MP3 , Tv , HD radio... did I miss anything? That Mid range speaker box will sit in between the two front seats.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks