• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Abduction of Elmo

Abduction Elimination of ELMO Help WM

• Total voters

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Z, I added the last option to your poll (hope you don't mind).

I can see WM telling the poor little fella, "you gotta put some sunscreen on or this summer heat will burn your skin..."

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
According to his therapist Elmo is cured of his "plastic poultry fetish" syndrome.

He has been faithful to Ellie Mae since they discovered each other in a secluded parking area in NE AL.

I don't think this is a case of "backsilding" on his part......I think some fiend took him to make a profit.

Attachments

Scooteerr

According to his therapist Elmo is cured of his "plastic poultry fetish" syndrome.

He has been faithful to Ellie Mae since they discovered each other in a secluded parking area in NE AL.

I don't think this is a case of "backsilding" on his part......I think some fiend took him to make a profit.
I hope he is returned safe and happy... For Ellie Mae's sake...

DieselBob

Have to cover all the angles. Maybe there might be a little inter-species hokey poky between Ellie Mae and Hobo Joe. Not the first time someone gets the brushoff when the new guy shows up.

mdiver

My thoughts are that Ellie May could have done it. I mean how many time have you heard of a female or male offing their partner and acting sad.

Steve :evil:

deuceaid

Banned
Have to cover all the angles. Maybe there might be a little inter-species hokey poky between Ellie Mae and Hobo Joe. Not the first time someone gets the brushoff when the new guy shows up.

Ellie Mae still has at least 23 kids to take care of,,,,,we should still help her out,,,, unless she took out a huge insurance policy on elmo a few months ago,,,,then again 23 kids and a Dead beat husband (plays dead all the time) who could blame her

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I still think something is a little "Fowl" around here and he went for a walk on the WildSide. I heard he had a thing for Thong Bikinis

Attachments

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmm... This past week, I woke up one morning to the sound of our six dogs barking in the backyard as though thay had a possum up a tree. Went out to find a Porky-Pine up the tree just outside the backdoor!... and the cats were sure upset too.

Fortunately, none of the dogs had gotten any Porky-Pine quills in their muzzles - YET.

Dianna and I rounded up the dogs and put them in the house. Then used the garden hose, a couple of BIG plastic flower pots, a 6 foot piece of PVC and a 2X4 to poke, prod, push and wrangle the Porky-Pine into one of the BIG pots - covering it with the second pot. Next we transferred Mr. Pork E. Pine into a large pet carrier and transported him to some nearby undeveloped parkland along the Concho River.

It was a fairly DRAMATIC "Catch & Release" kinda KIDNAPPING.

Hope little ELMO hasn't suffered the same sort of experience! ! !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks