• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2007

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: Aberdeen 2007

I will build a 'sign up' sheet like I had for last year soon guys

Any luck on this yet as I see it we are at the 30 day mark and I don't know how many Steel Soldiers are in spots and would like to see this info if it is available. Can we see what spots we have too.

Thanks

mangus580

Ok, here is what I have come up with for spaces.....

These are all Yellow...

SS Headquarters - U3-4 T7-8

gasser - T4
Recovry4x4 - S/R 10
Mangus580 - S/R 11
Steelsoldiers - S/R 12
devilman96 - S/R 13
ccatlett1984 - P3
73M819 - P 4 & 5
Clinto - Q/P 6
Westech - Q/P 7
Armyman30yrsplus - Q/P 8
Junkyardwars Crusher - O 12 & 13
Rdixiemiller - O 14 & 15
greybird - O 16

Now, here are what I have pulled from the show's site for other members....

emaddo22 - M/L16 thru M/L 19
cgarbee - U5 T9
AMGeneral - U2 T6
Scrounger - O/N17 thru O/N19
BKubu & friends - S/R4 to S/R 9
ziggyo - P11 Q11
Blythwoodjoe - T10 U6

Blue Section

Cranetruck - N3 O3
Maddawg308 - K4 K5
surpdlr - J14 K14
BKalin - L5 M5
Sgto Mendoza - L6 M6
Mike_Pop - K11
blake - P4 Q4
art - M2, L1/2

Purple Section
Ferroequinologist/herc69 - H10 I10

Green Section[/]
jfnemt1ff1 - H12/I12

If I missed any, or have something wrong, please PM me... (Blake, yours doesnt look right for some reason...)

Attachments

CGarbee

Actually, I have purchased Blythwoodjoe's Yellow vendor spots (Yellow - T10 U6) and will have Tony Casey located next to me in that location. Joe can't make it, and I wanted a fellow North Carolinian next door...

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One idea I have is for someone to create a "Master SS Map" so that SSers can look at a single piece of paper and know where everyone is, just by looking at the grid. Any ideas, since I'm not tech savvy?

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
If anyone else is not going to be able to make it and wants to sell their vendor spot in the SS area, drop me a PM - I'm looking for a place to set up a table and toss a few books on it (a dozen or so different titles).

Best wishes,
David Doyle

CGarbee

DDoyle said:
If anyone else is not going to be able to make it and wants to sell their vendor spot in the SS area, drop me a PM - I'm looking for a place to set up a table and toss a few books on it (a dozen or so different titles).

Best wishes,
David Doyle
David,
I have four spaces (the ones that are listed for myself and the ones that used to be Joe's that Tony Casey is using) with space to spare. Mike Maynard is putting the Steelsoldiers command tent next door since we are cooking the BBQ at my spot.

If you don't mind smelling the hog cooking, I'd be very happy to provide space under my tent for you, the books, and your table (heck, I'll supply the table if you'd like...).

CGarbee

Ferroequinologist said:
All alone in purple. Guess we will have to run some communication lines to you guys!

Next year I'll know better and signup with everyone else!
Not to worry, I'll have my PRC77 with me... :)
Heck, it'll give us an excuse to wander over and see what's happening in a whole different section of the rally...
You'll have a blast no matter where you are.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
David, we certainly have enough spots set up so that you can be assured a place to sell the books. I'm coming solo and would be happy to add your name to my registration if you like as well. I also have 2 spots, 1 deuce tractor and nothing to sell so you can use my spot as well. FYI, I have U4 and T8 reserved in my name but I'll be in S10 and R10 next to Bruce Kubu and at the west end of the Steel Soldiers site.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If nothing else Lane, just jump in the family sedan and head down. Looking at the cost of fuel, this will probably be my last convoy. Between the cost of fuel and the amount of time I burn up gettnig there and back, futurre trips may be by aircraft.

Timberwolf

If i'm just going to be there for half a day or so, do i need to sign up to get spots or anything ?
will they let me pull my deuce into the area you guys have to park it ?
or will i have to park in general admission if not paid ?

mangus580

Timberwolf said:
If i'm just going to be there for half a day or so, do i need to sign up to get spots or anything ?
will they let me pull my deuce into the area you guys have to park it ?
or will i have to park in general admission if not paid ?
You should be able to park in the display area, admission this year is free I believe....

CGarbee

OK, I have put Tony Casey into the spots that I got from BlythewoodJoe. David Doyle will be using a table at my spot to hawk his books (and the extra convoy shirts).
Kenny will be bunking with me assuming that his flight and rental plans work out...
Other than that, the big list above looks right to me...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks