• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2007

Pinkie

Thanks to a friend I got 2 spaces , u1 and t5! I am excited because I did not think I was going to get any spaces! Thought I was going to have to sit it out in the display area.

Pinkie

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got Purple H10 and I10. So I won't be right there with you guys, but at least I got two spaces together!

Very excited to do my first convoy in the deuce. :driver: rofl

Blake

due 3/1

just write a check for the total cost of your registration, and make it payable to:

Treasurer, WAC/B&G MVT, Inc. and mail it to:

Registrar, WAC/B&G MVT, Inc.
469 West Belair Avenue
Aberdeen MD 21001-2444

Please indicate on the check the name that you registered on this form.

Timberwolf

does anyone just head out on friday night, or saturday morning ?

i cant take off work for this cause i already have my vacation time planned out for this year.

i'd like to drive the deuce and 105 over there. (im only 60 miles away or so)

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Only 65 days till Aberdeen if you are coming please lets get a list posted if there is one. I would really like to know how many of our Steel Soldiers will be there even if it is for a short visit. I will be there with at least two maybe three of my four children the duece a trailer or tent or the M 52 if it is ready and a trailer. I can hardly wait!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: RE: Aberdeen 2007

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
Only 65 days till Aberdeen
Oh man, I need to get busy on the 923! I don't care what it looks like so long as it is road-worthy! I can't wait to hoist the GP medium and commence to celebrating a successful convoy 8)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: RE: Aberdeen 2007

My Deuce and me...

mangus580

nah, shouldnt take me real long to get it together.... as its still there from last year, I just need to update/activate it

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter

I got peeps coming over the next few weekends to help with beadblasting of parts, brake installation, welding up some rust holes and drill holes on my rig. I reckon if I get my ducks in a row, the -725 will be in attendance in nice condition!