• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ABERDEEN 2012 ( Only 192 days away)

Jakelc15

Looking forward to going this year. I'll probably just be there for the day, getting ready to move.
I know most don't want to drag big heavy stuff to the show, but if anyone has a big winch, like a 45k, I'm looking for one. Also need a pto for a 5 ton. I figure it would be nice to know you have something that heavy sold before loading it!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
That was a big help last year. This year I'll have such high class junk, I mean gems, that it will all go, everything, I'll have nothing to reload. rofl

HAWKMAN

I'll be bringing down whatever CUCV stuff that anyone needs me to bring down as well as another cushman..now if I can only sell it AFTER the auction I'd be a happier man!....

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there! I don't know if I'll have anything to sell, unless anyone is interested in some Deuce wheels with 9x20 NDTs, dirt cheap. I don't want to load them up unless someone wants them… I'm lazy that way. :grin:

If anyone still needs spots at Aberdeen, I have already paid Dudley for two spots end to end (so you can pull through with a trailer) but I will be unable to attend long enough to need my spaces. One or both of my spots are up for sale. Send me a PM if interested.

That being said, I'm pushing hard to get the bobber on the road before Aberdeen. It won't be purdy, or nearly complete, but it should run and drive and be about 3,000 lbs ligher than stock. I'll be there early on Thursday and that's about it.

m816

Hey You guys, The MTA show at the Sussex Co.Fairgrounds in April Is going to be the best show for the east coast. We are closing in on Aberdeen. We are earlier and we have it all . We have a huge display, Hundreds of vendors and you can run around all over the place in the fairgrounds. We have the best bunch of particpants and the club out does itself every year to help out the guests and visitors. Come on up and check us out. We'll keep the light on for ya

jatonka

Your assessment is correct as far as I'm concerned, The MTA puts on a show at Sussex that puts Aberdeen to shame. Can't believe I have to wait another month to see you all in Sussex, NJ JT

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I like the Sussex show too but I am partial to Aberdeendue to distance. I have not been on here in a while and need to post everyones spot. Been working 11-12 hour days and 8 on the weekends. Too much work and no play lately. Jed needs to unload his spot so please pm him if you need a spot. Pay him and I will get the registration changed into your name. I think I may also have another spot that someone paid for but is bailing on. Just pm me for details. ATD

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All these people pulling out, do they give reasons? Cant get off of work, cost of fuel, etc? I dont know if this bodes well for Aberdeen as a whole or not.. Last year it was not well attended vendor wise.

m816

Gas prices will hurt every aspect of our hobby this year and for years to come. Fortunately we all live close enough to our favorite MV shows/ swapmeets to attend and hopefully help the vendors. We need the vendors as well as they need us. Keep the hobby growing. Support all the shows you can all yer long.:grd:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have a pair of wrecker boom support poles in addition to other stuff. I will only load these if I have a committed buyer.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
All these people pulling out, do they give reasons? Cant get off of work, cost of fuel, etc? I dont know if this bodes well for Aberdeen as a whole or not.. Last year it was not well attended vendor wise.

He has to work. Not a gas thing since he is within 40 miles. Another guy may not have his truck ready. I am not a doom and gloomer!!!It will be a good show since we have a lot of new SS members who have joined us and are dying to go. My only concern is Mother's Day being on Sunday and a lot of vendor pulling out on Friday night ot Saturday. I did get my best deals on Saturday Morning in the rain.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks