• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ABERDEEN 2012 ( Only 192 days away)

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im not a gloom and doomer, Im just trying to find out why people dont show/pull out early. Is it Mothers day, it is fuel costs, is it because the MTA show is 2 weeks before, is it something else?

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there! Sorry it took so long to post pictures, but here are the tires I have. There are 6 total. 4 with good tread, 2 with so-so tread. There were the best I could do for pictures because they're blocked in by half an M37 in parts. If I can get interest, I'll drag them along. I really would like to get rid of them, which will reflect in the cost! I don't want to post too much and get slapped for a classified ad violation. I just want to see if it's worth trying to get them in the truck.

Attachments

Jakelc15

I have this stuff to take:
Complete deuce rear axle, didn't come off of wrecked truck $ 200.
A bunch of 11.00-20' s $ 75 ea. Some on deuce rims $100ea
deuce transfer case pto $ 400
Deuce/ 5 ton doors, rusty on the bottom, good latches/handles, bad glass $ 25 ea
I also have a deuce bed with a bent tailgate if anyone is interested.
I'm not bringing all this unless someone wants it.

Anyone have any hemtt wheels?

Last edited:

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I still have 7 m35a3 tires and wheels,deuce front springs,A3 front axle,and other deuce parts.Looking for a hardtop for a 900 series truck.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
The MD SS members are in the yellow section , rows L/M and spots 8-17. I am waiting to hear back on my last 2 spots. Here are your assigned spots and where we will be at as a group.

Dave Roth L8 / Jon Appel M8
Me LM9
Sean T LM10
Ian LM11
Jim L LM12
Jim Ferg LM13
Jed LM 14
Maddawg LM15
Bob Mertz LM 16
Rick F LM17

ssdvc

Anyone bringing Scepter fuel cans ? I will be looking for four (4) in good shape for a reasonable cost.

REDWOLF

I am in need of some hitch parts for a M101a3 trailer, also some antana brackets for a M1009 with brush gaurds would be nice. Also some antanas for thus brackets preferably AB558 bases and ms117, ms116 and gr24 antana sections. Oh yea and a couple new bows for a M101A2 trailer. Also one slave cable end or a good price on two ends. Thanks

powerhouseduece

I will just be up on Thursday. No trucks, no spots, just hanging out and saying hi to everyone then I have to be back to work. I'll have to get a inventory and post it up but I don't have anything good.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am bringing the new style food containers (replacement for the Mermite). New (with inserts still wrapped in plastic and instructions): $65 each. Used (with inserts): $45 each. Sold out of these last year. Also, I am bringing one of the green plastic Cambro field coolers (used, excellent shape) for the MKT trailers. I am not sure how much I'll be asking on that. Finally, to complete the MKT theme, I have used drink dispensors for $45 each...again, sold all of these last year.

Other things that I can bring if anyone shows an interest:

1-part of a NEW CUCV fuel burning heater kit (enough to put heat and defrost in the vehicle...with many of the other parts...just not enough to complete the kit) ($300)
2-folding step for the front bumper of a 5 ton or deuce, used but complete and in nice condition ($45) SOLD
3-NEW 5 ton dump truck troop seat kits (troop seats, 3 color vinyl cargo cover, end curtain, tailgate safety strap, misc other parts) ($450) (one pre-sold, two more available)
4-unused canvas end curtain for deuce/5 ton ($10) SOLD
5- NOS deuce winch chain fairlead ($45) SOLD

Last edited:

CGarbee

I will be there in my usual spaces (bottom of the Yellow T and U rows). I've been talking to the "usual suspects" about the East Coast Convoy again this year. T-shirt design has been done, got to get the website updates done, the usual... ;) I know that fuel prices are hitting a lot of us hard...

Not sure what parts I'll be bringing up to sell yet, but I do know that I'm hauling up stuff for folks that they've gotten from other members as part of the famed Steelsoldiers relay....

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Most of the vendor spots have been filled. Very few left. If anyone needs duece or 5 ton axles to build a bobber I have them. I will hold and deliver them to Aberdeen. Firt to send the pm gets them. Also, I have several 101A2's , with the Hummer wheels and tires and a tan 1102 trailer. I also have a tan depot reuild duece that I am selling and it has 11x20 Frirestone Radials on it. This is one immaculate deuce. I may take pictures and post this in the classifieds. I have a air assist kit that I will sell with it. I a deuce IP that is a take out and a compresor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks