• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ABERDEEN 2012 ( Only 192 days away)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have none.

CGarbee

Just a reminder that we'll be running the East Coast Convoy to the rally again this year, and that I'll be cooking on Friday night for all the Convoy folks (wear your Convoy T-shirt so we know who you are...). Eastern NC BBQ once again...
You can sign up on the website at www.eastcoastconvoy.com

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you soon,

CGarbee

We have several folks from PA participating in the East Coast Convoy to Aberdeen this year. I know that we state on the convoy website that the arrival day is on Thursday, but we are flexible...let me know if you're interested in us setting up another Serial Unit for your area/schedule...

Looking forward to seeing you all in Aberdeen no matter how you get there... :)

joshs1ofakindxj

I'll be shopping for a friend at Aberdeen!

He needs:
1 5-ton air cleaner assembly (like for an m818 )
2 5-ton fuel tanks
1 5-ton passenger side front fender
1 5-ton tool box for behind the cab
1 5-ton driver side front fender (only need that if it is CHEAP)
1 truck mounted plug for the trailer wiring with pigtail

He might also be interested in some 11.00s on 5-ton wheels if the price is right.

123mack

I have a nice springer seat I took out of the M816 when I installed HEMMT seats, has a rip in the seat cushion fabric, $40. Have another springer seat that they welded up when the shock went bad, $30. Nice straight M1009 rear bumper with hardware, $40. Anyone interested, PM me. I'll be in space green g-16.

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm still looking at a pile of 9.00 x 20 NDCC real cheap, if anybody's interested. I don't want to drag them there jet to drag them home. I have four with great tread. Two with less tread….

UPDATE: The tires are spoken for as of now. Thanks for the interest from everyone!

Last edited:

LanceRobson

I have a nice springer seat I took out of the M816 when I installed HEMMT seats, has a rip in the seat cushion fabric, $40. Have another springer seat that they welded up when the shock went bad, $30. Nice straight M1009 rear bumper with hardware, $40. Anyone interested, PM me. I'll be in space green g-16.
I'll take the bumper if it's not spoken for. I'll PM with contact info.

Thanks

Lance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks