• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ABERDEEN 2012 ( Only 192 days away)

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm loaded after working at it all day without a break. Packing my clothes in a few. Will have to hitch the trailer in the dark in the morning and will hopefully beat the rush hour out of town. I hope to make it to Aberdeen tomorrow night just prior to midnight.

Hope we still have the folklift on site.

Hey Carnac call us when you have time been trying to get with you and see if you have anymore goodies we could use in our shop and to get strait with you on what we did have!

Hope you and all the rest of the guys& Gals have a great time this year! Wish we were going! Thanks Bobby

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Leaving in about 5 hours, truck and trailer are loaded up to the pucker factor. Hope to see a couple Steel Soldiers when I pull in late pm today. Save some brews for me!

If anyone wants to stop by and say "hi" I'm in Yellow L/M 15.

Last edited:

m816

Hey John, we won't be there until Sat morning. We will be hitting your spot straight away. We will be bringing the Mule with Jack White in the back. See ya then:beer:

joediveguy

CUCV Seats

I have a nice set of M1009 bucket seats if anyone needs a set. I will throw them in the truck and bring them up with me early Saturday morning. Call or text me if you want them. They are in good shape, PS has no rips, DS has two small rips and. $175 OBO. Call or text me Sat. 703-597-3251 Joe

shenkmen

Pulling my boy from school today

I just came up with the genius idea to let my son take off today so we can come to Aberdeen in my Deuce.

Anybody have a spare parking pass for us to borrow from this morning to afternoon? You set the parameters. It would be fun for him to roll into the show.

Thanks much. See you there!

Last edited:

shenkmen

I just came up with the genius idea to let my son take off today so we can come to Aberdeen in my Deuce.

Anybody have a spare parking pass for us to borrow from this morning to afternoon? You set the parameters. It would be fun for him to roll into the show.

Thanks much. See you there!
Parking covered. Thanks.

joshs1ofakindxj

I need some parts for a friend with an M135 on a semi-emergency basis and I will be hunting for them tomorrow/Saturday while down at Aberdeen.

He is in need of the parts to rebuild an M135/M211 air pack. I have read that a 5 ton kit has most of the parts, or maybe a whole replacement...

PM me if you have anything to help!

jatonka

I just got back to the tent and read this one, he could park with the Gypst Compnay at the low end of the display area, no troubles. Papa Bear, you got that right, puffed a bunch today. Wish you could ever make it up here. JT

joshs1ofakindxj

I got the camo cargo cover for my deuce and a ladder for the bed today.

I had no luck finding a camo cargo cover for my 105 trailer. Anyone coming tomorrow with one?

03silverado

Now I could be wrong but I've only ever seen camo covers for the M101 trailers I believe that if you've seen camo covers for a 105 I bet they were painted by the military I could be wrong though

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks