• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen parts

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I hope this helps, add what you want. Maybe it will jar some memorys. I am bringing the following.

Headwizard= deuce trans
Builder77= battery hold downs
Mangus=medic boxes

I'm hoping Cabell will bring mt tow bar ends and some tire chains.

Have I forgot anything?

mangus580

ooohh... PILE ON!

I have 10 man Arctic Tent, 5kw generators, M1009 Exhaust, and M116 trailer for sale... Can deliever to Aberdeen!

(see classifieds or PM me)

Oh yeah... I wont bring any of this unless someone commits to buying! Sick of dragging it down and back

rofl

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My list of thing I am bringing for people is as follows:

builder77 - plastic battery box for deuce and t-shirt
ida34 - command tent and M103 landing wheel
SteelSoldiers - 2 t-shirts
headwizard - t-shirt

other things I am bringing to sell:

M103/M105 spring packs
CJ2/3/M38 windshield
CJ2/3/M38 hood
4 15" rims for CJ2/3/M38
5 rims for M151
boarding ladders for CUCV?
wood field desks
deuce cargo bow corners
M105 axle (very heavy, won't bring unless someone wants it because I don't need a hernia getting it into the truck)
lots of small parts, manuals, surplus items, etc.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Two weeks ago I was told I would have to go to a conference during the week of Aberdeen. :cry: On Thursday things (for once) went to the good side and now I have a pretty decent chance to make it afterall. Got my fingers crossed but if nothing changes between now and Wednesday, I will be there for sure. Right now I'd place it at a 90% probability that I will make it.

Suppose to set up with some other folks and I don';t know what the spot is. I know several of you had me hold parts until I knew for sure if I was coming on not. Will find out and post it later but I was told it was very near the parking lot.

Guess I'll have to find a CARNAC hat to wear so everyone knows it's me.

medlog

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looking forward to meeting you Medlog. There should be a pretty good contingent of SS folks there.

I have the following for sale and can bring to Aberdeen if someone wants any of it:

2 12-bolt HMMWV rims with 36x12.50 and 2 8-bolt rims with 36x12.50 tires
1 1009 radio rack and decon kit bracket
1 14-bolt rear end that will bolt up to a 1009 without moving the spring perches
1 large air tank and hose reel from a civi service truck
1 set of front and rear pipe bumpers, very heavy duty with mounts for 80-90's f-series truck, CHEAP!

PM for more info.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone!

HeadWizard

I know I've got stuff to pick up, but apparently I've got stuff to sell (so my wife tells me).

FOR SALE:
24v to 12v DC-DC power converters (a bunch)
Deuce Cargo tops - will inventory this week (5-6)
Towbars - medium - 4
Deuce rear bows - lots
Hummer rear bows - lots
6.2 engines in cans - 3
10kw Generator w/sound kit
NMC Wollard aircraft tow tugs - 2
1996 Impala SS one owner with only 20k miles

NEEDS:
Smaller diameter steering wheel for Deuce -( I added Air-o-matic)
Soft top for Deuce cab
Winch Cable
Deuce front bumper
Deuce hardtop

Please let me know if interested in anything, or have what I might need. Trading always works. I can deliver to Aberdeen.

jward1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
parts to aberdeen

also a super nice new style medium tow bar with feet for 37 and bushings made for deuce/cucv and the chain style mounts $500 obo for it. will bring to aberdeen strapped to a mule. thanks james

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a few for sale and wanted items also. Delivery/Pickup local or at Aberdeen

For Sale:

5-ton winterization kit (For M39 / G-744 series - gas, mack diesel, or multifuel)
NOS!!!! very nice, still in wooden crate, most individual items still sealed from 1965

(I did open a few to look inside)
Includes the Canvas winter front for the grille, and a complete hot water heater kit (with all hoses and hardware) $385

50 cal AMMO cans, nice condition - $5 each
(or 5 for $20 !)

Wanted:

3 metal cargo bed bows for M35 (just the arched top piece -don't need corners or uprights)

Deuce snatch block (1/2 wire rope) (these are available at Coleman's surplus - if anyone near there can pick one up for me)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, C'dub, you're bringing 40 cents and 24 beers. Sounds like you're gonna be drinking a lot more than you're spending. rofl

Cdub

maddawg308 said:
So, C'dub, you're bringing 40 cents and 24 beers. Sounds like you're gonna be drinking a lot more than you're spending. rofl
Yea Mike, by the sound of it.........I'll be doing a lot of drinking and sleeping in a cardboard box.........Hahahahaha......

Cheers,

C'dub

FrankUSMC

I can help you out!! I sent up with Garbee 5! yes 5!! two holers...two man wooden latrines. These are brand new, never pooped in! Still sealed in paper. I hope Garbee will set one up (for display only!). They are great to set up at the back yard parties, just make two signs, one for both ends, MEN, and the other WOMAN.
I am selling them for $40 each......put one in the back of the duece...indoor plumbing.
You can prepay to make sure you get one.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adding pictures of the -
5-ton winterization kit (For M39 / G-744 series - gas, mack diesel, or multifuel)
See listing above,
Looks like brandy new!

Disclaimer: I have been trying to verify the NSN on the crate, but research is inconclusive. If anyone can help to identify this, I would appreciate it.
The crate is labeled as 5-ton kit as described above. However, it may be for deuce instead. aua I'm not sure.
Verification that this will fit your application before purchase is strongly recommended!!!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks