• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen parts

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
If anyone needs any of my M105 sides please speak up. I won't be bringing anymore sets then I have requests for this time around. Those that are left home will most likely be getting close and personal with my chainsaw as it has been a year now. I will do deals for multiple sets.

I also have some axles and engines I am selling.

truck0590

FrankUSMC said:
I can help you out!! I sent up with Garbee 5! yes 5!! two holers...two man wooden latrines. These are brand new, never pooped in! Still sealed in paper. I hope Garbee will set one up (for display only!). They are great to set up at the back yard parties, just make two signs, one for both ends, MEN, and the other WOMAN.
I am selling them for $40 each......put one in the back of the duece...indoor plumbing.
You can prepay to make sure you get one.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET
Got a picture of these?

Truck

HeadWizard

Thanks to those of you who wanted tow bars and covers and engines in cans and power inverters. More are available, but..

I ONLY HAVE ONE TOWBAR LEFT!

Ethan, ENGINES?

Thanks,
Don

CGarbee

I will have an assortment of M37 parts (brake, body, electrical, ect.)... I also have a pair of M37 engines (complete running with accessories) that I can bring if somebody wants one.

I will also have some M100 stuff (frame, axle, wheels), paint, valve stem extensions, two seat portable latrines, fire extinguishers, HMMWV tops, guages (Caterpillar), M101 trailer pieces, field medical chests (rectangular aluminum storage boxes), five gallon bottles, etc..

Honestly, I'm not exactly sure what else I'll toss on the truck between now and then... It all depends on what I find in the garage and shop (I've been buying stuff and stashing it for some time...).

I'll try to post an inventory list before I head out.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
4A032-4 NOS Gas Engines in the crate. The general purpose 4 cylinder engine found in many generators and air compressors among other things.
http://steelsoldiers.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PN_zClassifieds&file=detail&cat=4&de=1364

I have a M35 winch I would like to sell for $300. It looks to be in good shape, but probably needs some new seals before install on your truck. It does have cable and hook.
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s87/mvstuff/M35Winch/IMG_0532.jpg
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s87/mvstuff/M35Winch/IMG_0531.jpg

Axles
http://steelsoldiers.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PN_zClassifieds&file=detail&cat=4&de=1363

M105 sides
http://steelsoldiers.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PN_zClassifieds&file=detail&cat=4&de=1361

I also have what was labeled as the front troop seat side for up against the cab for a 5 ton of some sort. They look like they could fit the M35, but I have not tried yet. They look NOS, but have a bit of storage wear. $75.

I also have a SafetyKleen parts washer I could bring for $250. It is in great condition as it was out of an aviation school, and has been sitting around my garage unused since.
http://www.safety-kleen.com/Products/Pages/SKShoppingDetailParts.aspx?ItemID=6607

grobinson2

Drop Side

I am not sure if this is the type of thing you can pick up at the show but I am really looking for the following. Kevin and I had posted pics of the M35 I picked up a few weeks ago so you know what I am referring too. I am looking to trade my (looks new) plus cash for a drop side. Also looking for the vent cover that goes on the drop down engine compartment side (driver side) that funnels air into the engine compartment. Drivers seat cushion, hard top for cab, winch assembly, CARC paint (green, brown, black in spray can), two new or excellent condition MV tires, the adapters for the oil and fuel filters and I think that about rounds out the list. I will be down on Friday and live only about 30miles away. Feel free to e-mail or PM me.

Thanks,
Glenn

HeadWizard

All towbars gone.

Other stuff still available:

Deuce cargo covers various conditions - $150 - $300
6.2 take out engines in cans - $250 (new lower price) want them gone.
DC-DC 20 to 50 VDC input converts to 12 VDC output 35 amp. - $175

Will deliver to Aberdeen.

Don

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have decided to drag along my 3/4" stencil machine. I will make one free stencil for any legitimate SS member. I will not be selling the stencils openly, but will keep the machine hidden in the trailer for members only. Please stop by and introduce yourself.

Please keep your requests to less than 15 characters or so. I would rather do specialized stencils such as your name ("SGT. ROCK"), or your truck number ("D-22") so as not to intrude on the standard stencils produced by our established vendors.

The truck number example is great for identifying your pioneer tool handles, chock blocks, tool boxes, ammo cans, etc.

Attachments

ida34

Items that I will bring if someone is interested

Small Medium towbar for sale for $250 without the crows feet (it is slightly smaller diameter than the medium but rated for 41000 lbs. If you have two 1 inch crows feet I will trade them for the crows feet that came with the bar. It is 3/4 and 1 inch in one.
Deuce bell housing missing the inspection port $25
RT524 $200 It receives fine and I put in the parts to reverse the demil but it still does not transmit right
PRC-41 with 120 volt power supply and handmike. Unknown condition but complete $150
PRC-28 with antenna, battery box, manual and handmike condition unknown $75

If anyone is interested let me know and I will load them up. If I get no interest in an item I will not bring it so speak up.If you want to look I will bring the item with no obligation to buy. I will take cash at the show or Paypal before the show.

ida34

Bump
If anyone is interested in my parts let me know as I will not bring them unless someone wants to take a look.

Chuck

ida34

Here is a list of stuff I am looking for. If you have something on my list and will be at Aberdeen let me know the price by PM.

Thanks
Chuck

M105 cover any color
Fenders for m818
Seat for bottom of passengers seat
Seat for bottom of spring seat
Wiper control for air wipers
Mudflaps for M818
M103 cover any color
Gen set fuel filter assembly
Wiper motor air
Windshield for M35 with frame.
Regulator for 100 amp 12/24 volt alternator
brake light switch air
turn buttons for top for attachment at top of side windows
Dogbone for radio connectors on PRC77.
Pioneer Shovel x2
Water buffalo valve from front of the tank with a T for the faucets.
Water buffalo faucets
Water buffalo top hatch gasket
Water buffalo top hatch air valve

2540-01-281-9855 mud flaps
11-20 tires
5330-00-006-2529 Front Main Seal front cover
5330-00-135-6382 Access Drive seal front cover
2510-00-134-4643 Fender
2510-00-134-4636 Fender
2540-00-460-5826 Seat back DS
2540-00-460-5815 Seat bottom DS
4820-00-753-9695 Wiper Switch
5330-00-692-6183 Transmission Seal gasket?

For Deuce
Window guide 2540-00-737-3298 front

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have a duece transfer case can't remeber if it is airshift or sprag but it is sittin on a wheeled dolly in my carport taking up room. I will have to let my boys know to load it so please let me know soonest.

I can sell BDU's pretty cheap if anyone needs some we are all ACU now.

The boys may bring some other stuff but I am still in Korea so no dad approvals on other items.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am looking for 2 or 3 939-series super-single rims with or without 14R20 tires. I am also looking for good used 14R20 tires, 60% or better tread. If anyone has any they can deliver to Aberdeen, please PM me before Wednesday night. Thanks.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmm..parts needed/wanted:

1) GI issue canvas cover for 10KW genset
2) Little stuff, jerry can straps, knuckle boots, shear pins, M151 BO light frame, alcohol evap jar, 60 psi OP sending unit, horn solenoid....
3) MX-7778 w/cables
4) Perhaps a bottle jack for a 5-tonner
5) Snatch block for a 5-ton winch if the price is right

I'm getting a couple of batteries from Medlog, which I can bring home, an 8x8 tire from Joe Naglich, which I need sombody to keep for me for a while (can't fit it in the civy car) and I'm bringing a battery box for Ziggy.

Thanks everybody.