• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen parts

jatonka

Aberdeen Parts

I will be bringing some things and needing some things

Bringing: Gas can straps, Shear pins, Pioneer straps, Spin-on Oil filter adaptors, M35 Lockout hubs, Shackle pin clips, Canvas seat covers for Deuce, 5 ton and CUCV. Ring Mount legs for M35 and M135 and maybe 1 900 Sries leg, all NOS, couple of ammo box racks and barrel clamps. And 1 NOS complete M38A-1 differential assembly in sealed box.
Needing: canvas set for Shop Set #2 on M44 chassis with support kit. Fat Chance huh?

Scrounger

If anyone is interested in an M-59 field range complete with accessories or some Extreme cold sleeping bags NOS still in the bag I can load some in the trailer.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Just make sure you check for snakes this year.... I will not be there to chase him down but my boys are going to be and they are a chip off the old block so they should be willing to tackle a task like that.

citizensoldier

Anybody have one of these they will sell?

Anybody traveling to Aberdeen that would sell me one of these? I need the entire assembly so if the bracket could be torched off would be helpfull. Its for a good cause guys.. I need it for our Veterans memorial project..

Attachments

Scrounger

Yes, David I’ve banged around with the rig enough to hopefully chase the hitch hikers away, but at least I don’t have any helicopters hovering over my “wildlife”.
I’m doing the final load out on the trailer. I’ll have a few boxes of Extreme cold bags if anyone is interested in them, $70.00 ea or a box of four for $240.00. These are NOS bags.
I’m also looking for a fuel tank strap for a five ton if anyone has one.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Does anyone need a drivers side door for a CUCV? I have 2. Both are in pretty good shape but one does not have a window= $10. The other one does = $25.

I also have a drivers seat for a 1009 in pretty good shape. It includes everything down to the floor bracket= $25.

Anyone need a GP Medium tent? Got 2 one of the older vinyls and one of the newer vinyls. Older one is in fair condition and has been patched $100. Newer one is in excellent to and almost like new and has that silver fire retardent lining inside= $250. Don't have poles for either one. I do have 6 GP Small poles= $10 each.

Need to know if anyone needs me to pack this stuff.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mike is looking for a medium tent I am trying to stir up my boys to find one in our barn and bring it to the show but I am not sure they will get around to it.

I do have a couple M11 decon apparatus that they can bring if some one wants them $20.00 each.

You can probably sell the tents there at Aberdeen lots of Yuppies come by and they might bite

HeadWizard

Stuff I'm Bringing for people to Aberdeen

Here's a list of sold stuff I'm bringing to Aberdeen for people:

GIMPYROB - Cargo cover, DC-DC Converter (maybe)

MADDAWG308 - Towbar

IDA34 - Towbar (also picking up stuff for others)

HOUDEL - Towbar (IDA34 picking it up)

BKUBU - Cargo cover - (need an answer)

1stDEUCE - Cargo cover (IDA34 picking it up)

ZIGGYO - Cargo cover(s) - need an answer

If I've missed anyone, or listed stuff you don't want, please let me know. PLEASE PM me you cell number, or call me on my cell at: five seven one, four three six, five eight zero zero.

I'll be in Aberdeen from late morning Friday until the end of the day Friday. (damn mothers day weekend - gotta go visit the MIL on Saturday)

Thanks-

Don

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
RE: Stuff I

Here's what I'm showing, let me know also if I forgot anyone.

btw: I am out of tow cables. I have enough to pass off to people at Aberdeen but unless I happen into some more up at the farm, I'm out.

maddawg dome light 2
tow cable 1

SETOYOTA tow cable 1

AMGeneral mx6707 1
antenna 1

Melvinitis tow cable 1
dome light 1
antenna 12 series 1
mx-6707 1

CitizenSoldier fog lights 4
12 series antenna 1
SINCGARS Base 1
dome lights 2
6TMF Battery 3

cdub dome lights (red) 2

gimpyrob tow cables 4
fog lights 4

builder77 dome lights 2

123MACK dome lights 2
IR lights 2

headwizard tow cable 2

scooter01922 tow cable 2

medlog

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
RE: Stuff I

Have the batteries loaded. Just forgot to put them on the list.

Will set aside another dome light.

See everyone on the OBJ