• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Action shots

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, did you make it over?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh boy, redneck action coming up, let me snuggle closer to my sister/wife.

OK, we're ready.:roll:

rickf

First one was a junker out back the firehouse, didn't wanna go tonfar and fall.in the passenger area. The others are just good times muddin
OK, You have a deuce with street tires out in a bottomless mud pit. I can understand that:whistle:. You are on a 45 degree angle and ready to go over and you have people in the back of the truck. That is downright stupidity! Those pictures right there are the main reason they will eventually be able to ban these vehicles as antique vehicles. These and the bobbers. "Obviously they are not all that collectable" is what the lawmakers will say. You can say it is yours to do what you want with all you want but in the end we will all suffer.

Maxgussam

That last pic looks like a real bad deal.
I don't beat on my trucks like that because I'm a better maintence mechanic than a repair mechanic.
Plus, parts are expensive!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks