• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Action shots

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
redneck action coming up, let me snuggle closer to my sister/wife.
I don't get it...

It means I'm a redneck because I married my sister. Hence, my interest to wait for his video driving an MV over a car.

walkerhunter

You Yankees might have to worry bout some one banning your trucks or making laws about em, but not in the south. We all have big trucks for play, I bobbed mine, yep took a plasma and chopped 3 feet right off. Its my truck and I WILL do as I please. If your opinion is anything but good about someones rig or their fun KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

Tlauden

OK, You have a deuce with street tires out in a bottomless mud pit. I can understand that:whistle:. You are on a 45 degree angle and ready to go over and you have people in the back of the truck. That is downright stupidity!

Ill agree about the street tires but the people are in the bed climbing out, not riding. At no point did we fear the truck was going to tip, it was bellied on mud and pretty well stuck there. The owner (not me) didnt relize the.angle of the pit. Most people buy these trucks because they want to use the truck for work and beat the CR@P out of them. This site only represents a fraction of the truck owners out there. I'm sure this kind of stuff happens everywhere everyday.

rickf

You Yankees might have to worry bout some one banning your trucks or making laws about em, but not in the south. We all have big trucks for play, I bobbed mine, yep took a plasma and chopped 3 feet right off. Its my truck and I WILL do as I please. If your opinion is anything but good about someones rig or their fun KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.
If you want to talk about "Yankees" in that tone and start comparing the north and south I suggest you go somewhere else. We do not do that here. I fought next to people from all walks of life to give you the right to talk like that and the right to play with your trucks without inhibition. I am talking about the best interest of the hobby and my opinion does not mean crap.

Rick

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you make it over? I fell asleep at around 2:00 min.

My uncle/father liked your video.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks