• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Addendum to site rules - reporting posts

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, there seriously has to be a rule to not needlessly flag posts and create unnecessary mod work?

Some folks went to a different kindergarten than I did. I learned everything I needed to get through life there and not needlessly flagging (aka being a jackazz) was taught way back when. We also learned not to spit into the wind or tug on Superman's cape.

Speaking of volunteering, I can take the lead on sarcasm or you might be a redneck forums when they are created.

:popcorn:

panshark

Some folks went to a different kindergarten than I did. I learned everything I needed to get through life there and not needlessly flagging (aka being a jackazz) was taught way back when. We also learned not to spit into the wind or tug on Superman's cape.

:popcorn:
hey dug, don't talk about Goldwing 2000 like that. Er, that is, if he's the one who got banned...

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Geez, I just went through all the rules last Tuesday just to make sure of something and now
I have to go through them again. The most disheartening rule is the no zombie threads......thanks Doghead.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just remember that as a new mod I permanent banned a member last week. My Bully training came in handy.

Last edited:

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No zombie threads...darn. They're just plain fun. I hearby volunteer to ba a Moderator in the Aircraft section, if it needs one. Lean mean green ground machines are my third love in life. First being the family, second anything in the air that's green (green in intent counts too!) then the ground green machines.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please pay attention to the rules and don't try to buck the system.

It can get ugly.

panshark

regarding zombies, it's obviously the SS version of Halloween. A bunch of guys who are too old to dress up in costumes, but the z-word is the cat's meow of Halloween for dudes who drive drool-magnets such as ours. The z-effect may generate an artistic streak throughout the OD title-holder world that would stomp the MV Calender Guy/Girl thread. That sounds like a money-maker right there. Not the kind you shake, but the kind you send off to the printer and distribute and rake in boatloads of cash. Just a thought.[thumbzup]

F18hornetM

It really can't be that hard to follow the rules. Unless i broke one and didnt know it :jumpin:Little common sense goes along way. Great site, keep up the good work guys!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
i just read 4 pages of whatever and have NO idea what you guys are talking about. whats a reporting post?????

If a post need to be brought to the Admin/Moderators attention, you use the report a post tool.

Attachments

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A post where you find something in a post that isn't following the rules or that offends you and you report it.

Sort of like squealing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks