• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Adventure Driven's photos and videos of their M1079

Yes, we have been updating out FaceBook and Instagram with photos, we are going to start a seperate thread here about the journey here on Steel Soldiers, all was pretty good to Montana minus our front axle, we are currently at FMTV Truck Sales for a bunch of work they are doing to Brutus as we speak.

We are blown away by their level of knowledge and expertise regarding the FMTV. Our front axle was minutes away from complete failure, if the front end would have exploded we would have been in serious danger, lucky they had a new front end in stock, they already installed the complete assembly along with high speed gears, talk about being at the right place at the right time

Seth

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got back from the Overland West Expo and got to spend some time with Seth, Kande, and Brutus. Believe me that no matter how nice this truck looks in pictures it's 10x that in person. I don't think we could have a better representative for the hobby and these types of trucks.

ahh, your too kind, was a treat to meet you in person

Seth

Just got back from the Overland West Expo and got to spend some time with Seth, Kande, and Brutus. Believe me that no matter how nice this truck looks in pictures it's 10x that in person. I don't think we could have a better representative for the hobby and these types of trucks.

Mos68x

I had really hoped to make it to the expo this year but it seemed like my truck had other plans. No matter, I’ll be there next year hopefully.

Expedition Monarch

Yes, we have been updating out FaceBook and Instagram with photos, we are going to start a seperate thread here about the journey here on Steel Soldiers, all was pretty good to Montana minus our front axle, we are currently at FMTV Truck Sales for a bunch of work they are doing to Brutus as we speak.

We are blown away by their level of knowledge and expertise regarding the FMTV. Our front axle was minutes away from complete failure, if the front end would have exploded we would have been in serious danger, lucky they had a new front end in stock, they already installed the complete assembly along with high speed gears, talk about being at the right place at the right time

Seth
My family spent a great deal of time checking out your truck. It is what made us start our own journey. We will be starting our build soon we are just deciding on what platform we want to use. Had a chance to talk with FMTV as well top notch bunch. I have a feeling we will be making a trip up to visit with them about a truck in the near future. Keep up the post. Will you guys be heading out to EXPO EAST?

Casey and Lara

Hello there :)

Thanks for checking out Brutus at the show, yes the folks at Acela Trucks are top notch, if we had it to do again we would just have bought a truck from them to start with, I would be done with my build if I would have done that, and saved a buck or two

Seth

My family spent a great deal of time checking out your truck. It is what made us start our own journey. We will be starting our build soon we are just deciding on what platform we want to use. Had a chance to talk with FMTV as well top notch bunch. I have a feeling we will be making a trip up to visit with them about a truck in the near future. Keep up the post. Will you guys be heading out to EXPO EAST?

Casey and Lara

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks