• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

After Action Report- Texas Gulf Coast

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad y'all made it through unscathed! I also bought my trailer mounted 803A when I moved to Houston to prep for hurricanes! Who would have thought a winter storm would give us 40 hours of run time on it... I was sitting at my computer working remotely and the gelling issued dawned on me, southern fuel isn't winterized!! Thankfully a quick search online led me to some anti-gel treatment and we never had an issue. Every house in our cel-de-sac had pipes burst, but not us.
Gotta love when a piece of equipment pays for itself several times over, just from the burst pipes and property damage associated with them. Having electricity and being comfortable was an added bonus :)

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Gotta love when a piece of equipment pays for itself several times over, just from the burst pipes and property damage associated with them. Having electricity and being comfortable was an added bonus :)
Absolutely Coug !!

Being prepared sure makes life a lot easier... Can't plan for everything, but it sure is nice when you can think ahead.
Even better when a piece of equipment pays for itself in a single use!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks