• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

After Action Report- Texas Gulf Coast

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad y'all made it through unscathed! I also bought my trailer mounted 803A when I moved to Houston to prep for hurricanes! Who would have thought a winter storm would give us 40 hours of run time on it... I was sitting at my computer working remotely and the gelling issued dawned on me, southern fuel isn't winterized!! Thankfully a quick search online led me to some anti-gel treatment and we never had an issue. Every house in our cel-de-sac had pipes burst, but not us.
Gotta love when a piece of equipment pays for itself several times over, just from the burst pipes and property damage associated with them. Having electricity and being comfortable was an added bonus :)

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Gotta love when a piece of equipment pays for itself several times over, just from the burst pipes and property damage associated with them. Having electricity and being comfortable was an added bonus :)
Absolutely Coug !!

Being prepared sure makes life a lot easier... Can't plan for everything, but it sure is nice when you can think ahead.
Even better when a piece of equipment pays for itself in a single use!

Last edited: