• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Compressor/Opinions Please

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
20lb. C02 bottle with regulator.
Works well in a pinch! I use one to carbonate my beverages. Cheap, easy to secure, effective as long as you keep it charged. Can’t use very long with power tools but great for tires.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saw a guy a couple years ago with a scuba tank that had an adapter to fill his car tire from it.

CapePrep

I saw a guy a couple years ago with a scuba tank that had an adapter to fill his car tire from it.
That is an easy option. I have seen that too. It is about getting it filled on a regular basis. I dont have anyone close by for that. I did get the compressor and in process of doing the wiring and plumbing. Also putting a 3 gallon tank in as a reservoir. Will update as I make progress.

HUNvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also have a compressed air tank with a frame and regulator that the firemen use. From the factory, it has a standard connection for air tools.
They can fill it at the nearest fire station.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks