• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

air system gladhands

irontoys

Wanted to know if the gladhands on M35's are the same as on-highway trucks...such that you can go to local truck supply and get one? NAPA #?? Looking forward to tap into the air system for tire filling, maybe some impact usage.

Any help appreciated.

JAYHAWK 1962

gladhand air line thread sizes

I have found the gladhands all over the truckstops but all seem to have 1/2 inch line fittings i did pick up a premade air hose for 30 bucks with the smaller size line hole to fit standard air hoses. does anyone know where these are available at?? i could always just use an 1/2 "adapter for the air line fittings but would rather have the smaller size one without having to use an adapter
thanks!

Carl_in_NH

I just got a brass reducing fitting for mine - forgot to mention it. Was less than a dollar at the same auto parts store I purchased the glad hand.