• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

aircompressor overcharges system to 150+psi

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigwhale

Where is the governor for the aircompressor for the 923? The safety blows off and the primary and secondary charge to over 150psi. I drained the system to 0 and started truck up but still does it. Could there be a blockage somewhere(rust)? Has ABS but has been disabled (military disabled it) light is on. The secondary system when overcharged doesnt operate at all (wipers, horn, etc) .Whats a good way to fix it and is there schematics on this air system somewhere online? Thanks.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have a frozen priority valve.

Have you service and or replaced your desiccant filter recently?

There are other threads on this, I'll find you a link.

rrrr

DH is probably right. Is the pressure regulator adjusted correctly. Get into the TM's located here on the site and use the search function in the forum. 99% of all questions have probably already been answered. Good luck and enjoy the toy !

If you see this happen pump the brakes to try and keep the pressure in check.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Closed because the discussion moved to an existing thread(link in post#4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks