• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AL to FL

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys know me entirely too well! Gonna have to change up my "modus operandi". Stopped for the night just north of Lake City. My ars is whoooped. Got a couple square tires on that thing; and gonna let the hubs cool down for awhile. I guess as long as it's leaking, it must still have oil in it!

Attachments

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seems like every time I pick something up, it gets covered with SOME kind of oil. Maybe I can get the oil off with some of that Richloam mud next month. :)

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same old thang...with just a "minor" modification. Working a regular job, I just haven't had time to build my next.....big.....thing!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wake up Pete! Time to hit the Wafflehouse and head back to Palmetto. Gotta reserve time to change the gear oil on the hood of the Oh-9.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Funny people!! I'll have you know I drove thru McD's at 0730 (2 egg mcmuffins, coke, and sweet tea), and ate on the roll. Got back to my LZ about noon. Truck made it OK without roasting the bearings. Added some more rustproofing to the 1009. Another member from the "other" coast came by to pick up a set of tires (G177's) for one of his new deuces. Another guy came down from Brooksville and picked up some combat rims. Now at home, watching the end of the race, sipping a fine imported beverage. No rest for the weary, have to go to Belle Glade in the morning and pick up a JD 8430 dually, and my GL treasures from OH that Stonepicker/Kenny dropped off. See y'all soon :beer:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Pete............glad you made it OK.......I kept Murphy locked in the shop until I figured you made it back........I'm somewhat worried since I'm doing a recovery from Redstone first thing in the morning and he is prob pissed at me.

Fellow SS member rickycotte is up here from PR to pick up his trucks and will be with me to get the last one from Redstone tomorrow (an M926).

Getting them to the port and onto the ship is going to be a challenge.

More on that in another thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks