• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Allison M916 + Mk48 Cab = 6x6 "FEMTT"

M920

:tigger:

I think Soni should make a pilgrimage to the 2014 GA Rally and bring his toys with him.:idea:
I would absolutely love to! Just got to figure out a way to justify it.....
Hmmmm...let's see....I could bring Patracy's S-250 shelter out for him and make him pay for part of the fuel......only trouble is, he does not know yet, that he is going to buy it!!! ....Can anyone help convince him....I know he wants it bad!!! :whistle:

Soni

M920

Got The Dump Bed To Dump Hydraulicly.....

I got the rest of the dump bed all painted and hooked up to the FEMTT's hydraulics and it actually dumps! Even the cab lever works the right way!

Here are some pics:

Soni

Attachments

FloridaAKM

I have followed this thread for the past 96 pages of posts & I believe that Sonni has a God given talent for working on heavy military equipment like no others, including the engineers & plant assembly guys. They have all the money & equipment necessary to do their work, Sonni has minimal equipment, works outdoors year round & still out performs them on making their equipment perform better than required by the mil-spec requirements, bar none. My hats off to you Sonni for your work, unequaled by any entity! :goodjob:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It even "looks " right if you know what I mean! God hold onto His hat if you and Commander Warp ever get together! Ohhhhh what a creation that would be!! Excellent work! (And the lever works too??? Unfair! LOL)

God Bless
Tony

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just to think, it started spinning out of control with a Dodge, a Hemi and a War Wagon. Soni, did you bring the War Wagon to Indy for the Jamboree? Memory says yes but it's only hitting on 5 cylinders. This project has eclipsed all others, even the Scorpion.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man Soni. If I could do that kind of work I would have an orgasm just looking a the finished product. But since I did not do the work, I have to pursue other avenues.

M920

Just to think, it started spinning out of control with a Dodge, a Hemi and a War Wagon. Soni, did you bring the War Wagon to Indy for the Jamboree? Memory says yes but it's only hitting on 5 cylinders. This project has eclipsed all others, even the Scorpion.
First of all a big THANKS to everybody for all the AWESOME compliments! You guys sure know how to make fellow SS member feel good about his project!!!!
It's going to make work on the rest of the modules so much easier! :)

And yes "Recovery4x4" I did bring the "War Wagon" to the Jamboree in Indy many moons ago! I was pulling my home made "military" trailer with my Willys on it. I can't remember what year it was though.....do you?

Soni

M920

So you have flat deck, dump so far? Or did I miss some posts?

I need a new keyboard from the drool.
I got the dump pretty much wrapped up. Just have to hook up a few clearance lights. The flat bed and the 1200 gallon tank modules are currently in the works.
Next will be the fifth wheel module......and then....my favored: The wrecker / recovery module!!! :beer:

Oh and sorry about your key board.....lol

Soni

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks