• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

alternator brackets

badassissimo

I bought this M1009 back in February and found some aftermarket brackets. I finally had the time to put them on the truck so it'll run and they don't fit around the water pump. Surprise. Does anyone know where I can find some alternator brackets for a 6.2 L diesel? I've called everywhere and can't find em. Any condition is fine I suppose. It won't matter what the price is because they can't be found apparently.

Please pm me or email directly if you find anything. badassissimo@gmail.com

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am sure you didn't call "everywhere".

What did Dave at Eastern Surplus, say to you? (I bet he has them and you didn't call there)

I suppose the guys parting out CUCVs, with ads in the classifieds, could not help you either?

badassissimo

alternator bracket search

Sorry for the confusion. I meant parts stores in North Louisiana and junkyards for the same area, Houston, and South Arkansas. What numbers can I call? Could you pass them to me? Thanks so much if you know someone with a set and bolts. I'd appreciate lower and upper to do dual alternators though I am converting to a single alternator for 12v.

2 sets I think? Bolts much appreciated.

badassissimo

thread move

Sorry for the inconvenience. I thought I had got it right when I selected restoration. Hopefully I will get it right he first time. Thank you for moving and not deleting the thread. I might actually be able to get this part on the truck and get it started soon. :smile:

transman

if you can't find a set closer to home fly me an Email or something and i'll grab a set from one of my "donor"trucks say $25 or so plus shipping.