• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

alternator brackets

badassissimo

I bought this M1009 back in February and found some aftermarket brackets. I finally had the time to put them on the truck so it'll run and they don't fit around the water pump. Surprise. Does anyone know where I can find some alternator brackets for a 6.2 L diesel? I've called everywhere and can't find em. Any condition is fine I suppose. It won't matter what the price is because they can't be found apparently.

Please pm me or email directly if you find anything. badassissimo@gmail.com

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am sure you didn't call "everywhere".

What did Dave at Eastern Surplus, say to you? (I bet he has them and you didn't call there)

I suppose the guys parting out CUCVs, with ads in the classifieds, could not help you either?

badassissimo

alternator bracket search

Sorry for the confusion. I meant parts stores in North Louisiana and junkyards for the same area, Houston, and South Arkansas. What numbers can I call? Could you pass them to me? Thanks so much if you know someone with a set and bolts. I'd appreciate lower and upper to do dual alternators though I am converting to a single alternator for 12v.

2 sets I think? Bolts much appreciated.

badassissimo

thread move

Sorry for the inconvenience. I thought I had got it right when I selected restoration. Hopefully I will get it right he first time. Thank you for moving and not deleting the thread. I might actually be able to get this part on the truck and get it started soon. :smile:

transman

if you can't find a set closer to home fly me an Email or something and i'll grab a set from one of my "donor"trucks say $25 or so plus shipping.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks