• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Always have a couple of blondes handy when you get stuck!

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have never gotten to play in the Afghan moondust. Down in Kandahar it easily gets to being knee deep. Having played in all three countries Afghan wins.
O yes no problem your right that has to be the worst ever but all s>?k OEF 01 02
jan 02 took round on right side of IBA gear.
Home heal up off to OIF 1 , 2 home for 3 monts and back OIF by choice 3 , 4 big signing bonus to go back and just to get away from my famly.

The Gimlis

Anymore? The Army never has cared if the girls in uniform were in shaped or pulled their "weight". PC requirement not functional.

Even as a female, I do believe if we want to play with boys (no, not like that!!), we should be held to same standards as the boys. No porta pottie on battlefield, etc.

You can't be given respect; it must be earned. Until us girls can pull our own weight (yes that's a pun), we will not be allowed on the battlefield in combat. Sorry, got off track but a foo-foo girl I ain't.

Good to see that the girls are helping, not standing around going "oh my god, it SOOO hot".

;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks