• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AM/FM Radio + Speakers Installation Questions

oddshot

Yeah ... but modern radio gear just doesn't look right in an old Deuce. All silver and black and shiney and lots of lights.

I wonder how much work it would take to make a new am-fm radio with cd/dvd and card slots look like an old military radio ... all green and black with knobs and etc ... kinda like a PRC 1077.

Maybe combine the AM/FM with a ham set and a cb in one unit.

Hmmmm .....

dmetalmiki

Why not get an old pye decca or bluapunk radio? no push buttons, just twiddly knobs, and they look ugly and dated enough. (in my deuce and wrecker. (With earhones in military noise cancelling head sets, and inverters. which also run the clansmans.))

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks