• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Am I missing something?

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
how soon do you want one (or more?)

I have an M818 (and others) I can possibly let go this May .. I can list it right here in the classifieds when I get ready to let her go.. I still have a need but I have others I can bring in from my other location to take over its job.. Starts/runs/drives/stops just fine, has been consistently registered /insured since I got her in 2009 or 10 .. Hardtop/heater, with winch.. 100% original.. New T/O bearing and clutch last fall.. Everything works. i haven't put more than 2000 miles on her, therein the problem.. Most of my trucks sit too much these days .. I have too many, especially since I retired and most of my business is inactive ... Best part is this one is closer to you than my upstate site.. It's sitting directly east of you just off I-90 in the western-most part of the Berkshires

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks