• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

An update!

Croatan_Kid

Haven't been up to much lately, kinda broke from buying a Cummins for my truck :D Anyway, I scored a set of ORD's zero rates a while back and finally got around to cleaning, painting and installing them earlier this week. I added another inch of lift up front and moved the axle 1.5" forward. My 39s never come into contact with my fenders anymore! :eek:

BEFORE

AFTER

It looks awesome! All I had to do was make a slight adjustment to my crossover draglink and drill a new center pin hole in the spring plates. Full flex with plenty of room! Now I just need longer front shocks and brake hoses :shock:

Croatan_Kid

Be jealous......

I still need hydro assist, kinda bad actually. It's fine with normal wheeling, but when I stuff the tires and I'm moving slow they won't turn. Besides, I'd really enjoy it if my steering box and frame remained in their normal, happy, non-cracked state! :D

Croatan_Kid

Here's another update! I got a Cummins 6BT with all the accessories, radiator, intercooler and piping, and other odds and ends today!

Plus, I also got a set of hydro clutch pedals :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks