• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

An update!

Croatan_Kid

Haven't been up to much lately, kinda broke from buying a Cummins for my truck :D Anyway, I scored a set of ORD's zero rates a while back and finally got around to cleaning, painting and installing them earlier this week. I added another inch of lift up front and moved the axle 1.5" forward. My 39s never come into contact with my fenders anymore! :eek:

BEFORE

AFTER

It looks awesome! All I had to do was make a slight adjustment to my crossover draglink and drill a new center pin hole in the spring plates. Full flex with plenty of room! Now I just need longer front shocks and brake hoses :shock:

Croatan_Kid

Be jealous......

I still need hydro assist, kinda bad actually. It's fine with normal wheeling, but when I stuff the tires and I'm moving slow they won't turn. Besides, I'd really enjoy it if my steering box and frame remained in their normal, happy, non-cracked state! :D

Croatan_Kid

Here's another update! I got a Cummins 6BT with all the accessories, radiator, intercooler and piping, and other odds and ends today!

Plus, I also got a set of hydro clutch pedals :D