• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Aussie goat rescued

Aussiecowboy

Progress! I now have a goat certified and registered for road use, and insurance coverage on it. I celebrated with a decent drive and a play in some mud, it was the longest and therefore warmest drive to date, all went well apart from oil pressure being slightly low. I have no idea what oil is in it though, I can't budge the access plug to drain it, I might have to suck the old oil out of the dipstick hole to do an oil change.

Attachments

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The number on the front of mine doesn't seem to correspond to anything that I can find. And the blue letters are just wrong, I think I'll see if I can remove them.
You might want to record them before removal just in case later on you discover that they do correspond to something.

Aussiecowboy

I've taken a few but none worth sharing. Strapping the GoPro to the goat hasn't worked very well, need to get someone to hold it and take some good video. I did freak out a lot of campers with it over the Easter weekend though, always fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks