• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Bobbed Deuce Project

cidrich

I want to ride!!!!!! The truck looks GREAT! I like the wheel and tires you put on it. I cant wait to see it in person. You have done a wonderful job!:D

slickdeuce

dirtygrunt, you have inspired me to go directly to air ride, i was going to do it eventually but after seeing how well yours and cidrich looked and I imagine to perform-I have been persuaded. Also where did you get the mount for the alternator? looks factory but I havent seen any threads with that exact bracket but maybe I missed one. thanks for the pics. any words of caution or warning before I dive into this project?

cidrich

slickdeuce I would just do it. It is pretty easy to install. Mine came from a freightliner and went in nicely. Rides GREAT! I dont know how the peterbuilt set up like dirtygrunt used goes in but it looks pretty close to the freightliner. If you need any help I would be glad to answer any questions you have.

Dirtygrunt

I got the plans for the alternator bracket from here but the adjusting arm is a motor mount from a 70 model harley. as far as the air ride you will love it.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks