• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another M1010 owner

Mad Texan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a slight difference... good for reclaiming space for storage. Drilling holes today and laying things out... I think I got those holes where those directions said to. 😁. Something in the back of my mind keeps calling me with that big round hole... πŸ€”πŸ”ˆ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ

Attachments

Mad Texan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Continued progress in the box... I got my DC to DC charger mounted... I need to get serious about my house battery setup (24v @ 280aH).

Attachments

Mad Texan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some post Turkey wiring! Installed pods and 6.5 Kicker speakers. Picked up a 4” foam futon mattress. Started wiring the DC-DC charger that will separate the house battery and box from the main batteries. Installed a DC-DC reducer with a variable voltage output. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ

Attachments

Mad Texan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’ve been working on a box/ hold down for my house battery and think I have it worked out now! I need it done as I also accomplished some more wiring. The Sony Kicker combo is up and running! Some neighbors said it sounds good... 🀣 We have tunes!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ #m1010

Attachments

Mad Texan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These shipped to me back in June. I haven’t done anything to them other than top balance them in groups of 4. When they shipped I got a video of them all being 3.29v for a combined 26.32v. First time I’ve had them all together and they still show 26.25v after traveling and then sitting almost 6 months... πŸ‘. I’m making more copper bars but came up 3/4” short for the last one 🀬. Disassemble... again. A little table and miter saw time and we have a BMS mount! πŸ‘ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ

Attachments

Mad Texan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Black Friday purchase came in. 24v Compressor and a 2.5 gallon tank. Compressor fits behind the battery box and the tank will tuck up in between the fuel tank and the body work and mount on the box supports right below the compressor. Some days I read the tape measure correctly... some days... I don’t want to talk about it. 🀣 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ

Attachments

Mad Texan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fun πŸ™„ project. Needed to uncap the third line on the sending unit for the heater fuel feed. Pulled the sending unit to check how deep the pickup is... to the bottom πŸ‘. Extended the fuel line out. Second time I’ve installed a tank in this thing in the dark... 😜. Finished plumbing the heater... we have heat!!!! Finally closed off the hole from the old heater with some sheet metal and insulation. Might be a while before it’s painted, 36 yesterday and 12 to 20 of snow today. I also secured some angled aluminum as a barrier for some protection for the heater. Then just took her out for about an hour ride to stretch her legs. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ #m1010

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks