• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another M543a2 joins the big tire crowd - 16.00's are on...

Proly take her up to the shop... Needs paint in a bad way... Gotta strip off the lights, prep the remaining sheet tin and mask off everything else - then blast it all with OD semi gloss...

Needed: M66 gun ring u-bolt - Qty 1 ea

Does anyone have a source for the M66 gun ring leg mounting u-bolts that fit the m35/m52 cabs - I have 7 u-bolts and need and 8th to do both trucks - I have done some searching and turned up empty...

Any help on sources or if anyone has a few laying about I would be very interested...

I will try to put up some pics of the gun ring mounting and the new paint job - thanks

Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks