• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another new guy from Jersey

newt

Howdy Yal,

Ok, I guess you can tell I'm from South Jersey down near Burlington. Some of the SS guys I've met and I'm sure I'll meet more of you in Aberdeen. I just bought Armyman Dave's M52 to tow my half-track. While I’m new here, I've had a few other vehicles including a Diamond T wrecker, M151 and a M38 and now the M52. I run a WW II reenactment group the has several halftracks scout cars and one Sherman in its inventory. I belong to the South Jersey MVPA and the Red Ball MV club. My back ground is in law enforcement and traffic engineering.

I've got a lot to learn about the M52 so I'll be asking a ton of questions. Any help you guys could give me I'd be more then glad to receive.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Chris:
Again Welcome to the community. If you have more pictures of your half track I am sure everyone would enjoy them.

My boys are excited about driving the M52 to Aberdeen and meeting you. I really like your halftrack not too many of them on this site and it is a beauty now that you are done with it.

You will have a few things to fix on the M52 but nothing major.

What trailer are you going to haul with the tractor?

emr

Hi Newt, Nice to meet ya, Maybe I have? I am hoping U are coming to the MTA show this weekend, I just droped off a 925 and a M35 A2 with some goodies on it, And met a Friend there who Brought His DUKW in today also, SO...Its going to be an AWESOME show for sure, would love to see some of Your stuff if U could, 24 hour security from Thursday till Sunday!!! So If U can make it we will make sure all is safe and sound...Randy

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I hope you get to bring your son to Aberdeen I know he will get a kick out of it and it is really good to see the growing number of Steel Soldiers in the Mid Atlantic area.