• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another new guy from Jersey

newt

Howdy Yal,

Ok, I guess you can tell I'm from South Jersey down near Burlington. Some of the SS guys I've met and I'm sure I'll meet more of you in Aberdeen. I just bought Armyman Dave's M52 to tow my half-track. While I’m new here, I've had a few other vehicles including a Diamond T wrecker, M151 and a M38 and now the M52. I run a WW II reenactment group the has several halftracks scout cars and one Sherman in its inventory. I belong to the South Jersey MVPA and the Red Ball MV club. My back ground is in law enforcement and traffic engineering.

I've got a lot to learn about the M52 so I'll be asking a ton of questions. Any help you guys could give me I'd be more then glad to receive.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Chris:
Again Welcome to the community. If you have more pictures of your half track I am sure everyone would enjoy them.

My boys are excited about driving the M52 to Aberdeen and meeting you. I really like your halftrack not too many of them on this site and it is a beauty now that you are done with it.

You will have a few things to fix on the M52 but nothing major.

What trailer are you going to haul with the tractor?

emr

Hi Newt, Nice to meet ya, Maybe I have? I am hoping U are coming to the MTA show this weekend, I just droped off a 925 and a M35 A2 with some goodies on it, And met a Friend there who Brought His DUKW in today also, SO...Its going to be an AWESOME show for sure, would love to see some of Your stuff if U could, 24 hour security from Thursday till Sunday!!! So If U can make it we will make sure all is safe and sound...Randy

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I hope you get to bring your son to Aberdeen I know he will get a kick out of it and it is really good to see the growing number of Steel Soldiers in the Mid Atlantic area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks