• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Newbie to the HMMWV world

GetSum

I'm planning on using mine as a camper once I go through it. Even the wife is looking forward to it. Now I just have to locate a hard top for the cab or fabricate one when Santa delivers it. Money pit version 2.0 here we go. Congrats on your purchase.
Ray,
Keep me in mind once you get that rig. I would like to know how long it takes. I”m over in Danville, KY. I have a newly acquired 30-year old all stock M998 w/ Xdoors, helmet top and a big pile of spare parts (long story-they came w/ the truck). It’s running but I have a 3-tiered list of to-dos. I’m learning something on ‘em every day, might be able to help.

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BananaRay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SOOO, got that HMMWV yet ? Im wondering about my over/under bet.....
No. Bought it 9/1/2021. EUC submitted for approval 9/15/2021. What I find strange is the truck shows a release date of 9/7/2021. That is the date I paid for it. At least there is nothing in the next column "released picked up code". I'm retiring in July. They probably think I'll be too busy until then!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
No. Bought it 9/1/2021. EUC submitted for approval 9/15/2021. What I find strange is the truck shows a release date of 9/7/2021. That is the date I paid for it. At least there is nothing in the next column "released picked up code". I'm retiring in July. They probably think I'll be too busy until then!
Yeah well, we could start up the scuttlebutt about your commander talking to the folks in the EUC group - and how if you had that EUC approved you might re-enlist...

ROFLPIMP.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks