• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another outage

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Patracy I am running a number of customers on amazon aws ec2 servers. Solid and cost effective, ping me via cell or email and I can discuss with you pros/cons.

They have Linux ami's pre built and maybe even the php pre configured.

Maybe you can tell me how to get their free EC2 server to work. Opened an account for free access and never got it to work. I knew it works for a lot of people but to me it bit the big one.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe you can tell me how to get their free EC2 server to work. Opened an account for free access and never got it to work. I knew it works for a lot of people but to me it bit the big one.
Not a problem, I have tons of them running they are like crack, once you get started you can't stop

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks