• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another source for the new multifuel head gaskets

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I understand that the "new updated" head gaskets are the best thing since sliced bread, but the old style has held up pretty good if you look at it's track record. I have both styles and I'm not sure which I will use when I do my head swap. I have heard from guys that work their trucks that its not as cut and dry as everyone thinks.

JasonS

I called the manufacturer and they said they sold the last lot to "TNJ Murray" . I called them up and they want $80.00 each. So that's $160.00 to do your heads.
I bought a set from TnJ before the price went up; it is advertised as the "new version" but it isn't the same as the clevite 5818 version I purchased from other vendors (including m35 tom). The TnJ gaskets have a slick, graphite gasket surface while the mahle clevite is more fibrous. Reminds me of the exhaust manifold gaskets for the old 302 gmc. Can't speculate on which is better.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with SECO in Augusta, GA. I got four of them via local pickup (I live less than 80 miles away) from them last fall. Less than $240 with sales tax. Shipping would be extra.

jatonka

A Marine veteran of Vietnam just called me from Arizona and wants a Head Gasket set for his multifuel deuce. He wants the whole Head set, not just 2 Head Gaskets. He's a really good guy and I would like to help him, if anyone knows who sells them and hopefully with phone number cause my friend doesn't do computer stuff. John Tennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks