• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another source for the new multifuel head gaskets

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I understand that the "new updated" head gaskets are the best thing since sliced bread, but the old style has held up pretty good if you look at it's track record. I have both styles and I'm not sure which I will use when I do my head swap. I have heard from guys that work their trucks that its not as cut and dry as everyone thinks.

JasonS

I called the manufacturer and they said they sold the last lot to "TNJ Murray" . I called them up and they want $80.00 each. So that's $160.00 to do your heads.
I bought a set from TnJ before the price went up; it is advertised as the "new version" but it isn't the same as the clevite 5818 version I purchased from other vendors (including m35 tom). The TnJ gaskets have a slick, graphite gasket surface while the mahle clevite is more fibrous. Reminds me of the exhaust manifold gaskets for the old 302 gmc. Can't speculate on which is better.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with SECO in Augusta, GA. I got four of them via local pickup (I live less than 80 miles away) from them last fall. Less than $240 with sales tax. Shipping would be extra.

jatonka

A Marine veteran of Vietnam just called me from Arizona and wants a Head Gasket set for his multifuel deuce. He wants the whole Head set, not just 2 Head Gaskets. He's a really good guy and I would like to help him, if anyone knows who sells them and hopefully with phone number cause my friend doesn't do computer stuff. John Tennis