• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another way to Bob a Deuce!

100dollarman

TONY- Your Bobber is D O N E !!!

We finished up yours (green) and another tan one today!!! Both are ready to go!

We are doing a super single (395 XMLs) deuce tomorrow---

hmmmm.......what's next?.....I am waiting for EUC to clear on another A3-- I would like to do something with that truck if it ever gets here!!!

Attachments

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why does the tan deuce have front mud flaps and the green one doesnt? Tire clearance?

100dollarman

mmm pics of the 395 deuce! so i can drool until i get my 395s!
I have a customer coming in from up north on Sat to buy a deuce. I was going to have the truck all ready for him with the 395s on it, but our plan has changed. I have the 395s mounted on the stock rims ready to bolt on. But now he wants to look at a couple of different trucks. So, I will have 3 trucks ready to look at-- if he likes one of them, we are going to throw the 395s in the bed and he will install later.

If he doesnt buy anything, I'll mount them up and post some pics![thumbzup]

100dollarman

Why does the tan deuce have front mud flaps and the green one doesnt? Tire clearance?
Good eye, DUG. Actually the tan one didnt have them either. The customer requested that we put them on, so we did. I dont think they will fit on the green one with 14.00 tires.......the tan one has 395 tires which are approx 3" shorter.

Torres70380

Outstanding work Hundy!

Morning Steel Soldiers ! I do not want to take this of course, I was wanting to wait until I got the Deuce back home.... But I can not hold out any longer.... Hundy's work and the way he put up with my BS when we first started talking about a Bobbed Deuce.... Outstanding person real pleasure to deal with. Would buy a Hundy any day of the week.

With that said just a quick Hello ! My name is Fred
Thanks to a great site Steel Soldiers.. I have the Tan Sickness in this case, lots of great information on here. I have spoke to several members about different thing all very helpful. I have purchased things from members as well... verry easy to deal this.

Sorry long winded I will post more later in the right place when I get My Deuce home.

Thanks again to all... Sorry I sat by .. But did not want to jump in before it was a done deal with Hundy. Outstanding work Hundy, when I can after income tax.. I will get that 5th rim and tire from you.

Attachments

asgtoolman

Fred; great looking truck--hope you don't over-spend your tax refund before you receive it; that's easy to do with this addiction!

Also, I expect to see your # of posts increase dramatically soon.

JLFast

Hundy, I was refered to your site and have been drooling over the photos of the rig for a while now. Then I sign up here yesterday and find this thread! Cool!
I would love to finally pick one of these customs up. 2011 might be the year. I need a new rig anyway, but these are so much cooler than the run of the mill F-350.
Cool thread! Lots of info.
Thanks!

rikinwyoming

100Dollarman, have watched alot of your work over there on pirate4x4 and have to tell you,,, I am impressed with the quality of your workmanship and your patience in answering peoples questions!

100dollarman

Hundy, I was refered to your site and have been drooling over the photos of the rig for a while now. Then I sign up here yesterday and find this thread! Cool!
I would love to finally pick one of these customs up. 2011 might be the year. I need a new rig anyway, but these are so much cooler than the run of the mill F-350.
Cool thread! Lots of info.
Thanks!
100Dollarman, have watched alot of your work over there on pirate4x4 and have to tell you,,, I am impressed with the quality of your workmanship and your patience in answering peoples questions!

THX, Guys! I just got done meeting with 2 'potential' customers at the shop at 8am this morning! Always on the go!!!:grd:

tcracer

Picked up my Deuce from Hundy's son on Saturday morning and made it to my house in the bay area by 6:30pm. Thanks Hundy and crew! 400+ miles, 10 hours, passed by 4 CHP, only problem was the speedo stopped working about 100miles from home.

-tony

100dollarman

Picked up my Deuce from Hundy's son on Saturday morning and made it to my house in the bay area by 6:30pm. Thanks Hundy and crew! 400+ miles, 10 hours, passed by 4 CHP, only problem was the speedo stopped working about 100miles from home.

-tony

Hi Tony-- Sorry I missed you on the pick-up. It was a pleasure doing business with you!! Glad you made it home ok!!!

THANKS!!! We appreciate the business![thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks