• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another way to Bob a Deuce!

oldMan99

I would kind of like to put vet tags on my MV's. I dont have them on my personal vehicles because I dont feel I deserve to have those tags (I never saw combat) but they would fit on the MV's.
Sir you are incorrect. You do very much deserve them, (Vet plates). You voluntary signed up to wear the uniform. You were there and ready. It is not your fault that they never sent you to get shot at.

Combat or not, you deserve the kudos.

Thank you for your dedication and service to our country.

Old Man 99

100dollarman

Man that would match my 5ton. Good job once again!!!!
great job!
Thx, Guys--

I took a deposit on this one today-- SALE PENDING! Customer has requested that we flip the rear hubs, and switch out the whls/tires for 46" Goodyears on 100dollarman wheels.

I am going to finish up a 5 ton we are almost done with, then hope to start another bobbed Deuce next week!

Attachments

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Started another Bobber today! This is... #30 or so-???? I lost track!

This is for a customer--- getting 100dollarman wheels with 49" Goodyears, shortened deuce bed...
Kewl, I'll check it out in the morning. :driver:

KsM715

Wish I had made that cut/reweld before I had the trailer in pieces. It would have been much easier to get in and out of the garage for welding.