• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any interest in a Houston-Galveston Area Rally?

What is GOOD weekend to hold the rally(Houston - Galveston Area)

• May 18 - May 20

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • June 1 - June 3

• June 15 - 17

• June 29 - July 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anjay22

Fellas,

Lets get together in May sometime, I was thinking May 10th. We've been to Cypress and Montgomery so far so whats next? Who knows of any good mom and pop shops? There are tons here in Huntsville but that is one heck of a drive for everyone.

lostintexas

May 10th it is. What about the place we were supposed to do in January. It was up in Tomball. Think it was called Snookies maybe? Who had the lead on that one?

anjay22

I did, but my wife and I head up there a while back and they have changed a lot. Not like they used to be. On the other hand, a last minute dilemma has struck and I wont be able to make it that day.

Adxavier06

Well I got the wheel bearing fixed yesterday and were good to go. I will be cruising down to the west end of Galveston sat and Sunday for some surf fishing. Changed the front bearing and changed the fluid in all 3 axles, been a busy 3 days!!!

anjay22

Fellas,

Its been a long time! We should do something in July, but July 4th weekend is a no go because I will be in Canton. Any ideas/suggestions?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks