• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any interest in a Houston-Galveston Area Rally?

What is GOOD weekend to hold the rally(Houston - Galveston Area)

• May 18 - May 20

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • June 1 - June 3

• June 15 - 17

• June 29 - July 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, i'm down in league city. it looks like there are a lot of FMV owners in the Houston area. seems like there should to be more going on in this area. I guess its too hot right now.

two.fiveM35

Ok, I apologize that I am redirecting the thread. I was at Panara's in Cypress (290) this morning and saw a deuce drive by the a big WE SUPPORT OUR VETERANS sign. Does this truck belong to anyone on this thread? Funny part was I was going to take my deuce, but didn't because it looked like rain. Wished I did.

m715mike

Ok, I apologize that I am redirecting the thread. I was at Panara's in Cypress (290) this morning and saw a deuce drive by the a big WE SUPPORT OUR VETERANS sign. Does this truck belong to anyone on this thread? Funny part was I was going to take my deuce, but didn't because it looked like rain. Wished I did.

Did you get any pictures?

nofearnohope

May 23-24 will be another Lone Survivor Benefit out at Crystal Beach. I'll be flying in to help out with the cooking on the MKT's that weekend.
Do we have any Steel Soldiers that would like to show up and help with this event? Is there any interest in bringing trucks down for a static display? I'm talking to my contact at Lone Survivor and just need numbers to tell her.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks