• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody running a m915 m127 combination?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
m127.jpgI had one for a while and pulled it with my M915.....no issues what so ever. Those trailers were configured so that a 20 foot shipping container could be locked onto them for transport. They are duel voltage so they can be pulled with a civy tractor too.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
OK....gotcha.....I have my numbers crossed up. You can pull the older trailers with air over hydraulic brakes with an M915. The only issue may be with king pin placement on the trailer. If your M915 has a sliding 5th wheel you should be OK. I pulled several types of older trailers with my M915. You may have to slide the 5th wheel all the way back and remove the mud flaps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks