• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody Win Anything Through Todays Gov. Liquidation Auction?

Billett

Was watching todays Auction and it looked like there were quite a few people bidding on trucks after seeing some of those prices. Anybody get a new CUCV ?

zyrtecx

Won a M1009 CUCV from [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Montgomery, Al.
[/SIZE][/FONT]http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=2767005

Andy1234

I was outbid on the M818's in AR and the M920's in LA, as well as a few other things. Seems there were folks with deeper pockets then mine out today..:cry:

Andy

chgofiveo

I was outbid on the M818's in AR and the M920's in LA, as well as a few other things. Seems there were folks with deeper pockets then mine out today..:cry:

Andy
Ohhhhhhhh, so YOU were the guy driving the prices up Huh? :mad:

I didnt think they were to overpriced...do you? The ones in PA went for some REAL BIG money

l1a1man

Yep, M1008. More than I wanted to pay but my son wants it. The car dealers here are bidding these things through the roof. I hope they eat it.

Andy1234

Ohhhhhhhh, so YOU were the guy driving the prices up Huh? :mad:

I didnt think they were to overpriced...do you? The ones in PA went for some REAL BIG money
I got out at just over $1.9K for the M818's, so there were a few others besides myself..... The 818's in PA were probably bought up by a surplus dealer with an oversea's export contract (i.e., serious $$$).

Even at $2.5K-$2.8K (after fees and taxes) they're still cheap....

Andy

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I got a forklift for my son out of Aberdeen.

Did anyone else note the 1971 MDL M813A1 at meade that went for......Drum roll........12,199.99. I looked at this truck last week and I musted have missed something. Like a 50cal ammo box stuffed with 50's... Wow was I shocked to watch bidding sky rocket from 450 until well after 530. Two individuals both had deep pockets and wanted this pretty bad...