• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody Win Anything Through Todays Gov. Liquidation Auction?

Billett

Was watching todays Auction and it looked like there were quite a few people bidding on trucks after seeing some of those prices. Anybody get a new CUCV ?

zyrtecx

Won a M1009 CUCV from [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Montgomery, Al.
[/SIZE][/FONT]http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=2767005

Andy1234

I was outbid on the M818's in AR and the M920's in LA, as well as a few other things. Seems there were folks with deeper pockets then mine out today..:cry:

Andy

chgofiveo

I was outbid on the M818's in AR and the M920's in LA, as well as a few other things. Seems there were folks with deeper pockets then mine out today..:cry:

Andy
Ohhhhhhhh, so YOU were the guy driving the prices up Huh? :mad:

I didnt think they were to overpriced...do you? The ones in PA went for some REAL BIG money

l1a1man

Yep, M1008. More than I wanted to pay but my son wants it. The car dealers here are bidding these things through the roof. I hope they eat it.

Andy1234

Ohhhhhhhh, so YOU were the guy driving the prices up Huh? :mad:

I didnt think they were to overpriced...do you? The ones in PA went for some REAL BIG money
I got out at just over $1.9K for the M818's, so there were a few others besides myself..... The 818's in PA were probably bought up by a surplus dealer with an oversea's export contract (i.e., serious $$$).

Even at $2.5K-$2.8K (after fees and taxes) they're still cheap....

Andy

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I got a forklift for my son out of Aberdeen.

Did anyone else note the 1971 MDL M813A1 at meade that went for......Drum roll........12,199.99. I looked at this truck last week and I musted have missed something. Like a 50cal ammo box stuffed with 50's... Wow was I shocked to watch bidding sky rocket from 450 until well after 530. Two individuals both had deep pockets and wanted this pretty bad...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks