• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone a member of the WW2Dodge.com forum?

Steve B

Hi Gordon, would you be able to assist me too, I am in the process of buying a WC54 from a barn in France and ww2dodge looks like the most suitable forum, but there seems to be no way to register.
Thanks,
Steve.

Gordon_M

Registration open

That's excellent, thank you.
Good afternoon Steve,

I normally keep the REGISTER link off, as we get swamped with spam every time we open it up. I have opened it now and you will see the REGISTER link top right on the forum pages. Please register, then send me an e-mail <gordon@dodge.org.uk> with a note of your chosen username. I will approve your registration and you are in.

A SENSIBLE / EASILY RECOGNISABLE USERNAME PLEASE, and as soon as you have registered send me a note of your username by e-mail so that you do not get mistaken for a spammer. Please send me that backup e-mail right away, as I review registrations as soon as I see them and normally make approve / delete decisions pretty much immediately.

Please note the first couple of messages you post will need individual approval too – might not happen instantly, so don’t worry if your posts take a while to appear. Also that the system will delete new users who do not make at least one post in a few weeks, and then we’ll have to do this all over again.

regards

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks