• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone check out the M109A3 @Warner Robins on 7/28?

Scrounge41

Hi All, I am a newbie here and violated rule #1 ie. didn't inspect the truck before I bid. Was wondering if anybody checked it out (event 10038-lot6018 ). Description said it would run with a jump. I'm 300 miles away in St. Augustine, Fl. I'm a first time EUC applicant so who knows when I'll get the nod. I was hoping someone with an experienced eye had some more info. If anyone is headed that way and could do a once over, I'd appreciate it. I'm not new to the MV crowd, drove a M37 in my teens and have a '52 M38A1 and '53 M100 now.

olewhiskey

I also won a truck there. M35a3. Good luck, I am waiting on my EUC,................................................................................................................................................................................

Scrounge41

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. I watched 4 or 5 go cheaper out in Washington State a few weeks back and was worried that I was bidding too high and there must be something really wrong that wasn't evident in the photos. Of course I understand that could still be the case, but the more experienced eyes that have seen it and report back thumbs up the better I feel. This one will be one of the closest possible recoveries which is one reason I went higher on my bid.

BadMastard

Great work! Hopefully everything will go perfectly for you. I had about a three week wait for my first EUC, so they say up to 90 days, but it might go faster. Welcome to the team!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks